During the June Social time, Anne Marie honored all the men in the Chapter for Father's Day for being good influences and presented all men with a screwdriver.
The Top 6 Things You’ll Never Hear a Dad Say:
6. “Well, how ‘bout that? I’m lost! Looks like we’ll have to stop and ask for directions.”
5. “You know Pumpkin, now that you’re thirteen, you’ll be ready for un-chaperoned car dates. Won’t that be fun?”
4. “Here’s a credit card and the keys to my new car. Go crazy!!!”
3. “Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies—ya know—that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.”
2. “Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.”
And the number one thing you’ll never hear a dad say:
1. “What do I want for Father’s Day? Aahh—don’t worry about that. It’s no big deal.” (actually they might say this, but they don’t mean it).